Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

Call to Worship

Minister:  I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord; our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.

Congregation:  For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand; I’d rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Minister:  Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.

Congregation:  Those that are planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God.

Minister:  Blessed are they that dwell in the house; Lord I have loved thy habitation the place where thy honor dwelleth.

Congregation:  For the Lord is in His holy temple let all the earth keep silence before Him.

Minister:  Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord my strength and my redeemer.

Congregation:  O sing unto the Lord a new song for He has done marvelous things.  Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth sing praises.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?